With hundreds of thousands of people converging on airports every day, these bustling travel hubs require durable flooring that can withstand constant wear and tear. Fortunately, rubber airport flooring provides the ultimate solution, offering a versatile surface that’s long-lasting and hard wearing. Rubber is also naturally non-slip, ensuring accidental trips will be kept to a minimum so travellers can get to where they want to go without incident. If falls do occur, this material is also shock absorbent, softening the impact and reducing the risk of serious injury.
The Benefits of Rubber for Airport Flooring
Using this material in airports has a range of benefits for travellers, as well as airport staff:
- Provides a long-lasting and hard wearing surface that will withstand the impact of thousands of footsteps every day.
- Non-slip, ensuring travellers rushing for their planes won't trip and fall.
- Easy to clean and maintain, making it perfect for large areas that could otherwise take lengthy periods to clean if using a different material.
- Offers a comfortable surface for airport staff who have to stand for long periods of time.
- A long lifespan of up to 20 years, making it a cost-effective option for airports that won't require frequent replacements and disruptions.
The Rubber Flooring Experts
iRubber have supplied Australia with quality rubber flooring solutions for over 20 years, giving us the expertise to provide products and advice for any application, including airport flooring. We offer a wide range of reputable international brands, including Roppe, Burke and Dalsouple, guaranteeing products that can be trusted to stand the test of time. Choose from recycled, natural and synthetic options in a wide variety of colours, styles and textures, making this versatile flooring material suitable for nearly any application. To obtain more information about our products, or to arrange for a quote, contact iRubber today for friendly advice and assistance.
© Copyright iRubber P/L ABN: 47435503966. PO Box 384, Chelsea, Victoria 3197, Australia.
Contact: Murray Gardner ~Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ~ Phone +61 3 9773 9933 ~ Fax: +61 3 8678 3156 ~
Mobile: 0423 621 692