Ever been in an apartment where a pin dropping can be heard in the next room? Fortunately, most apartment buildings are now constructed to minimise noise annoyance, with high importance placed on ensuring walls are adequately soundproofed. However, walls are not the only component of soundproofing – the right flooring can also help to reduce sound for a quieter apartment. One material that accomplishes this particularly well is rubber, as it possesses fantastic sound absorbing qualities that reduce echoing. It’s also an apartment flooring option that’s easy to clean and comfortable to walk on, making it an ideal choice for a variety of reasons.
Here's a great link from an apartment owners personal experience!
Click here v
The Benefits of Rubber Apartment Flooring
Installing this flooring within an apartment has a range of benefits, including the following:
- Absorbs sound and reduces echo, which helps to minimise noise and contribute to a quiet environment.
- Provides a comfortable surface for standing and walking on.
- Non-slip, lowering the risk of falls.
- Doesn’t retain temperature, meaning you can say goodbye to cold tiles in winter and hot carpet in summer.
- Easier to maintain and clean than many other flooring materials.
- A cost effective flooring option with a long lifespan of up to 20 years.
- Shock absorbent, ensuring dropped items are less likely to break.
Specialists in Rubber Flooring Solutions
iRubber have supplied high-quality rubber flooring products for over 20 years, giving us the expertise to provide solutions for a wide range of applications. We provide only the best international brands from Europe and the USA, including Roppe, Burke and Dalsouple, ensuring top-quality performance. With natural, synthetic and recycled options in a range of colours to choose from, our range offers the best versatility. To learn more about the available options for rubber apartment flooring, or to obtain tailored advice, contact us today.
© Copyright iRubber P/L ABN: 47435503966. PO Box 384, Chelsea, Victoria 3196, Australia.
Contact: Murray Gardner ~Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ~ Phone +61 3 9773 9933 ~ Fax: +61 3 8678 3156 ~
Mobile: 0423 621 692