Childcare centres are responsible for keeping kids safe when they’re away from their parents, so the utmost care must be taken to ensure this objective is met. While supervision is important at all times, safety involves more than simply keeping an eye out – it also includes the environment of the centre, as well as the objects inside it. One way to make the surroundings safer for children involves installing a suitable daycare flooring material. Rubber flooring offers an array of benefits in this setting – hygienic and easy to clean, it helps to ensure that kids playing on the floor are less likely to be exposed to harmful germs, bacteria and viruses. It also provides a soft and slip resistant surface, keeping falls and injuries to a minimum.
The Benefits of Rubber Childcare Flooring
Installing this flooring in a childcare centre can provide a range of advantages, including:
- Easy to clean and keep hygienic – a great option for children who enjoy playing on the floor.
- A cost effective daycare flooring option, with a long lifespan of over 20 years.
- Durable and hard wearing so it won’t be quickly worn out by children running and crawling on it.
- Provides a soft and comfortable surface for children to sit, walk and play upon.
- Shock absorbent, ensuring any items dropped by tiny fingers will be less likely to break upon impact.
- Slip resistant, lowering the risk of children slipping and falling while running.
The Experts in Rubber Flooring
For a wide range of rubber childcare flooring options, iRubber is the best destination. With over 20 years of experience supplying quality flooring in this material, we can provide options for any requirement or application. Choose between recycled, natural and synthetic products from reputable international brands including Burke, Roppe and Dalsouple. For more information or to obtain a quote, don’t hesitate to contact us today.
© Copyright iRubber P/L ABN: 47435503966. PO Box 384, Chelsea, Victoria 3197, Australia.
Contact: Murray Gardner ~Email: email@example.com ~ Phone +61 3 9773 9933 ~ Fax: +61 3 8678 3156 ~
Mobile: 0423 621 692