REMP RUBBER FLOORING
A NEW RANGE FOR 2017 from REMP- Italy- ADDS TO iRUBBER'S IMPRESSIVE LINE-UP
iRubber will expand REMP'S presence in the Australasian market.
CLICK HERE FOR THE REMP 2017 CATALOGUE
FAST production time of 2 weeks or less!
Then the choice is yours to add 4-5 weeks for sea freight into Australasian ports or simply air freight within days if time is a limiting condition for project completion.
The range slides within our already vast choice of quality rubber on offer from around the world.
The capacity for large volume runs and rapid turn around presents a solid opportunity with clients with tight deadlines and budgets.
Colours are limited though as well as limitations in minimum quantities.
Only 18 colourways are on offer in smooth Planway UR. Producing the smaller colour range (as opposed to Dalsouple's 84 +Pantone options) allows savings of mass runs to be passed on to the customer:)
A wide range of rubber flooring, in tiles and rolls, in an extensive collection of colours and for any imaginable use such as gym flooring, safety floor, fashion floors, airport flooring, healthcare flooring...
Click here for direct access to the full REMP website.
BREAKING NEWS- REMP SUBER ABOUT TO BE GreenTagged!
SUBER is a mixture of rubber and cork so its SUPER sustainable and is available in an amazing 27 colours!
For R10 Slip Ratings click here---> SUBER ATTAR TESTS for Slip Ratings
For Fire Test Certificates click here--->REMP SUBER FIRE TEST
Rubber flooring has the following characteristics:
- Durable. The high level of abrasion resistance of rubber enables use in heavy traffic areas for a long period of time.
- Reduces noise. The rubber's natural elasticity reduces noise up to 20 dB.
- Free from PVC and halogens.
- Non slip floor surface. The rubber guarantees a higher level of slip resistance than required by international standards.
- Fire resistant. Rubber flooring, in addition to adhering to the maximum requirements of international standards, guarantees low opacity and smoke toxicity in case of fire.
- Antistatic. The rubber protects users from electric shock.
- Cigarette burn resistant. No trace is left on the floor surface.
Remp Srl was established in 1986 after the detachment of various companies of Everest group. Since the beginning it was characterised by high productivity levels, the state-of-art search and reliability of materials, becoming in short time leader in Rubber production.
Remp’s Mission is to be a worldwide leader in rubber production inside the construction and cars industry, standing out for high quality level of the product and assistance offered. Remp trademark has references all over the world, with customers in Europe, North and South America, Middle and Far East.
- EUROPE: Italy, United Kingdom, Portugal,, Greece, Finland, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Austria, Sweden, France, Germany, Spain, The Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Island, Cyprus, Turkey, Romania.
- MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA: Israel, United Arab Emirates, Lebanon, Tunisia, Egypt, Kuwait, Qatar, Sudan
- EASTERN COUNTRIES: Latvia, Estonia, Bulgaria, Russia
- FAR EAST: Taiwan, Hong Kong, South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Japan
- AUSTRALASIA: projects underway for 2016 - and entered on completion
© Copyright@2018 ,iRubber P/L ABN: 47435503966. PO Box 384, Chelsea, Victoria 3196, Australia.
Contact: Murray Gardner ~Email: email@example.com ~ Phone +61 3 9773 9933 ~ Fax: +61 3 8678 3156 ~
Mobile: 0423 621 692