How often have you had a bowl or glass slip out of your fingers, to see it smash into pieces on the hard kitchen floor? It’s a common accident, but rubber flooring can reduce it. This is because it’s a shock-absorbent material, making it perfect for installation in kitchens and cooking preparation areas. Say goodbye to the cost of replacing broken crockery and the risk of painful cuts with rubber kitchen flooring. In addition to this, it’s also easy to keep clean, which helps you maintain a tidier kitchen.
The Benefits of Rubber Kitchen Flooring
The installation of this Dalsouple rubber flooring product,-in a kitchen (with a sealer and or polish to prevent grease attack) - can bring with it a variety of benefits, such as:
- A soft, shock-absorbent surface that is less likely to result in broken dishes when they’re dropped on the floor.
- A comfortable flooring surface that will keep your feet feeling great while cooking for long periods of time.
- Easier to clean than other flooring materials , such as tiles (that use dirt-trapping grouting), carpet and linoleum – wipe up spills and messes easily.
- Anti-slip to ensure no kitchen mishaps or falls.
- A cost-effective option, with a lifespan of up to 20 years.
- Durable, tough and able to withstand years of constant use.
Please look at this generic article for some inspirational ideas!
Australia's Providers of Quality Rubber Flooring
iRubber have provided Australian customers with quality rubber flooring products for over 20 years, earning us the reputation of industry experts. If you’re looking for rubber kitchen flooring, we’re the best destination, able to provide you with the products and advice you need to fulfil your every requirement. Choose from recycled, synthetic and natural options from a range of reputable brands, including Roppe, Burke and Dalsouple. With an extensive range of colours available, we’re sure to have the perfect match for your kitchen.
© Copyright@2018 ,iRubber P/L ABN: 47435503966. PO Box 384, Chelsea, Victoria 3196, Australia.
Contact: Murray Gardner ~Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ~ Phone +61 3 9773 9933 ~ Fax: +61 3 8678 3156 ~
Mobile: 0423 621 692